BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

By now, I hope everyone in the Admin community is aware of the SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA). SAS established this users group a little over a year ago. While users groups are typically run by volunteers, this one is a little different in that it is run by SAS along with a customer committee. It is that customer committee that makes sure we are giving you the information that will be most helpful.

The committee meets every 2 months to discuss upcoming events, results of previous events and make plans for YOU, our admins around the world. In addition to the virtual events, we usually hold a few special face-to-face meetings during SAS Global Forum. We hope you will be able to attend one or more of our events.

And I want to take this time to thank our customer committee members. You have no doubt seen their user names associated with articles, replies and accepted solutions throughout the admin community. Please join me in saying a hearty

thank you.png

to these folks:

djfoot

mlromasco_aetna_com

TomKari

SDV

NextVersion

pathan

mrtball

howardlevine

SASwork

MichelleHomes

drice0504

ArthurWilliams

Jerry_M

JuanS_OCS

dayk2

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
2 REPLIES 2
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Thanks @ShelleySessoms for the reminder on the SUGA anniversary. Happy 1st Birthday to SUGA and the growing community of knowledgable SAS Admins! Let's share some virtual cake!!! Smiley Very Happy

first.jpeg

It's been great to be on the team to help with ideas and providing and sharing content. We always love to hear from the community. What's your feedback from the past year? - what are your thoughts and experiences with the webinars, coaches corners, blog posts, SASGF admin events and the additional guidance/support? Have you noticed, what have you liked/didn't like, what would you like more of? Please share!

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
NatashaCollins
SAS Employee

Thank you to our SUGA customer committee for always providing us with input, ideas and ways to help SAS admins! We appreciate all you do and look forward to keep building SUGA. Smiley Happy

As @MichelleHomes pointed out, I'd love to hear from our admins in this community on their feedback this past year and what ideas you may have for SUGA. Let us know! 

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 3 in conversation