BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
MariaD
Barite | Level 11

Hi all,

I've just finish a SAS 9.4 installation on HP-UX. I used an standard plan, (called SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Text Miner, 1 machine). SAS Metadata Server and Workspace Server are on the same machine, is not distributed.

The installation process completed successfully but during SAS Miner configuration the following error appear:

Property "dminemid.dependson.webappsrv.fqid" has not been set
[GetObjectProperties] Using FQID: ${dminemid.dependson.webappsrv.fqid}
[GetObjectProperties] *************** ERROR ****************
[GetObjectProperties] Object property retrieval failed since requested fqid is an unexpanded property: ${dminemid.dependson.webappsrv.fqid}
[GetObjectProperties] Ant property is not set: webappsrv.legal.name
[GetObjectProperties] No configured instance was found using the given fqid for: webappsrv

How I can resolve it in order to have SAS Miner ready to use? 

8 REPLIES 8
dpage
SAS Employee

Do you recall if you saw 'SAS Web Application Server' as an item being configured in the Deployment Wizard?

MariaD
Barite | Level 11

Hi @dpage

As I mentioned, I used a standard plan included on Depot. Please see attached the plan selected and, yes, SAS Web Application was included. In fact, SAS Web Applications appears on SASHome directory.

Any idea?

Regards, 

Plan 3.pngPlan1.png
Plan2.pngPlan4.png
dpage
SAS Employee

Do you have a vfabrictcsvr_configure*.log in your Lev1/Logs/Confgure path (sorry about the plan file, I missed that comment). What version of Enterprise Miner are you installing (I see SAS 9.4, but not a specific Enterprise Miner release) 

MariaD
Barite | Level 11

Hi @dpage

Thanks for your help. Following the requested log. I'm installing SAS EM 14.2.

Regards, 

dpage
SAS Employee
That log shows a failure trying to write to the /etc/opt/vmware/vfabric directory (since it failed, things that depend on it, also fail)From the log:

Here are the manual steps:

1. Logon as root user
  2. Create the directory /etc/opt/vmware/vfabric/
  3. chown -R "Current SAS install user name" /etc/opt/vmware/vfabric/
  4. chgrp -R "Group name of current SAS install user" /etc/opt/vmware/vfabric/

MariaD
Barite | Level 11

Hi @dpage,

Yes, I found that error. I've just create the folder with the correct permission and I'm trying again in this moment.

Regards

MariaD
Barite | Level 11

Hi @dpage,

Now, a new error appears:

2017-07-20 09:37:25,647 [main] ERROR com.sas.sdw.SDWExceptionHandler - java.io.FileNotFoundException: /sas9/config/Lev2/Web/WebAppServer/SASServer1_1/conf/server.xml (No such file or directory (errno:2))

In fact, there is no "server.xml" on that location. Any sugestion to resolve it and continue with the configuration process?

Regards, 

dpage
SAS Employee

It depends on where / when (how did you get back from the Enterprise Miner failure to Web Application Server configuration). You might be better off to open a Tech Support track to reach a faster resolution., 

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation