BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
radhikap
Calcite | Level 5

Hi 

In our platform we are suing SAS9.4M3 , where we have 4 grid nodes and 3 meta nodes. From  last 3 days grid-02 object spawner log is not getting generated, but SAS is running, jobs also getting submitted to the node.

I stopped and started lsf on the node then log got generated and after some time it got stopped(not getting updated).

Please suggest me what could be happening here. 

2 REPLIES 2
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Due to the nature of the question, and the details likely needed to help solve it, your best bet is to contact Tech Support: https://support.sas.com/ctx/supportform/createForm Best of luck!

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
SimonDawson
SAS Employee

@radhikap has a track opened with us already about this issue I'd say. I'll let the engineer who is working with @radhikap know and hopefully we can share the outcome with everyone.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation