BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sathya66
Barite | Level 11

Hi All,

Trying to rerun a flow after it fell over and managed to rerun some but now getting this error and I tried to mark it as "complete" but it is not letting me do.

I have checked on the server no jobs/flow is running on the server (used grep command ) but flow is still active in /<home_pm>/work/storage/flow_instance_storage/active  . I restarted process manager but no luck.

How can I kill/mark it as done,etc.

sathya66_0-1711359953296.png

Flow manager

3 REPLIES 3
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
Sounds like the same issue you ran into here: https://communities.sas.com/t5/Administration-and-Deployment/flow-manager-issue/td-p/760627
Does stopping jfd and moving those dat files out of active take care of it?

https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/remove-flows-running-instance-if-you-cannot-kill-it
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer
sathya66
Barite | Level 11
Yes, I resolved this by deleting the .dat file but not sure why is this happening now and then.
what should we do if flow is exited with exit code 2(ERRORs).
at the moment , we are doing like below
1. Right click on the flow job and click run/"rerun from this job"
or
right click on each job and running it manually in a flow
but If I try to rerun the sub flows in master flow, I am getting below ERROR.
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
You may want to engage SAS Technical Support to help determine why you keep needing to remove the files manually.
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation