BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
mtfullwood
Calcite | Level 5

I'm using SAS Deployment Manager so that I can apply hot fixes; however, after I select the location of the hot fixes, I get this message:

"An issue has been encountered with your SAS Software Depot that cannot be corrected."

I copied the ValidationFileList_backup file and renamed it to ValidationFileList then I tried applying the hot fixes again, but I got the same error.

Do anyone know a solution to this error?

Cheers,

Manqudius

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JosvanderVelden
SAS Super FREQ
Was/Is there a big difference in file size for ValidationFileList_backup and the original ValidationFileList files? Have you validated/checked the softwaredepot?

Your best option seems to be SAS tech support. Are you in contact with them?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JosvanderVelden
SAS Super FREQ
Was/Is there a big difference in file size for ValidationFileList_backup and the original ValidationFileList files? Have you validated/checked the softwaredepot?

Your best option seems to be SAS tech support. Are you in contact with them?

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation