BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
htin
Quartz | Level 8

Hi All!

Can i ask you some questions?

I have insralled and configed sas va 9.4 distributed successfully, but when i add connection or test connection, it launchs errors as attached.

Please help me to fix them!

Thanks so much.

11 REPLIES 11
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @htin,

if you run ./sas.servers status , does it give everything as UP and running?

do you have a runninf iptables or firewalld service?

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

I would like to add that, even if this topic is an installation of SAS VA, all the general administration and installation topics should go into the Administration and Deployment (SUGA) Community. I will move this topic for you again.

htin
Quartz | Level 8

Hi!

my cmd below and firewall is off:

[sasinstall@sasnode1 ~]$ /sas93/config/Lev1/sas.servers start
-bash: /sas93/config/Lev1/sas.servers: No such file or directory
[sasinstall@sasnode1 ~]$ /sas94/config/Lev1/sas.servers start
Starting SAS servers
SAS Web Infrastructure Data Server is already UP
SAS Metadata Server 1 is UP
SAS Object Spawner 1 is UP
SAS DIP Job Runner 1 is UP
SAS Information Retrieval Studio Server is already UP
SAS JMS Broker is already UP
SAS Cache Locator Service ins_41415 is already UP
SAS Web Server is already UP
SAS Web App Server SASServer1_1 is already UP
SAS Environment Manager is already UP
SAS Environment Manager Agent is already UP
[sasinstall@sasnode1 ~]$ /sas94/config/Lev1/Applications/SASInformationRetrievalStudio*/IRStudio.sh start
IRStudio is already running. (pid: 9914)
[sasinstall@sasnode1 ~]$ /sas94/config/Lev1/Applications/SASVisual*/H*/LASRMonitor.sh start
SAS LASR Analytic Server Monitor is already running (process id - 9026)

Thanks.

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

On SMC, clear your credentials cache and log in to the WKS server with a OS or LDAP account, registered in the metadata and enough permissions.

htin
Quartz | Level 8

Hi Juan!

The 'workspace server' error i have fixed successfully, but 'spooled workspace' and 'stored process server' error was not finished.

I have installed, configed and logined as ordered h1.png, h2.png,h3.png as attached...

But there is still error.

Please help me to fix them.

Thanks.

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Please check the logs on your Object Spawner and/or your Stored Process Server.

Have you tried to login with sassrv to the SMC? And tried to validate workspace server with sassrv?

I am almost sure this sassrv account does not have enough permissions to read or write something, when the Object Spawner tried to spawn the initial Stored Process server or Pooled Workspace server.

htin
Quartz | Level 8

Hi Juan!
I have tried many above ways, but i wasnt fixed... (sassrv account does not have enough permissions to read or write something)... How to grant to sassrv account to have enough permissions to read or write something???

Thanks.

alexal
SAS Employee

@htin,

Please repeat a problem and show us the most recent object spawner log, including the spawner console log.

htin
Quartz | Level 8

Hi Alexal!

The 'workspace server' error i have fixed successfully, but 'spooled workspace' and 'stored process server' error was not finished.

I have installed, configed and logined as ordered h1.png, h2.png,h3.png as attached...

But there is still error.

Please help me to fix them.

Thanks.

htin
Quartz | Level 8

This is error file!

alexal
SAS Employee

@htin,

Please repeat the problem and show me the most recent object spawner log, including console log. Also, I would like to review the output from this command:

ls -la /<SASConfig>/Lev<X>/SASApp/StoredProcessServer/

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 11 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation