BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
auddata
Calcite | Level 5

I am running Enterprise Miner 15.1 with jre 8_73 on Windows 10. The resolution when launched is so bad I can't view or use the software. I have tried changing the resolution to 1920 x 1200 , and about 15 others, no resolution is very adequate in my opinion. Is this a java version problem? Anyone else have a configuration of software that allows you to properly view Enterprise Miner? I can't find any guides with a recommend resolution size. 

1 REPLY 1
PaulHomes
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Hi,

I wonder if you are running into the same HiDPI issue that I wrote about in a blog post: https://platformadmin.com/blogs/paul/2017/09/sas-management-console-on-hidpi-windows-10/

If you have a look in the comments you'll see that Vincent used the same method to get SAS Enterprise Miner looking OK on a HiDPI display.

I hope this helps.

Paul

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation