BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello all,

has anyone got the opportunity to read about the EV Manager Data Mart improvements, to make easier the management of the settings for their space? Great news for SAS Administrators!

http://blogs.sas.com/content/sgf/2016/12/21/easier-space-management-ev-data-mart-tables-9-4m4/

It is the featured article in our Community 🙂

This article brings me a question: is it also made easier, or even possible, to change the default location of the EV DataMart?

Thank you in advance for any insight and comments!

Kind regards,

Juan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mark_sas
SAS Employee

SAS doesn't support changing the location of the EV Data Mart; however, you can emulate this by moving your Data Mart content to another location and then using a soft symbolic link from the official location to your alternate location.

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Mark_sas
SAS Employee

SAS doesn't support changing the location of the EV Data Mart; however, you can emulate this by moving your Data Mart content to another location and then using a soft symbolic link from the official location to your alternate location.

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

thank you for your answer! Yes, I got a similar one before at the Global forum 2016. I can confirm that I tried and it works, also for the logs, altough it has some challengues, administration-wise.

Do you have any idea if it is planned a feature to change the location of logs and EVM Datamart?

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Little bump to see the marked solution

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 in conversation