BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
mnuddin
Calcite | Level 5

WARNING: One or more libraries specified in the concatenated library SASHELP

WARNING: do not exist.  These libraries were removed from the concatenation.

ERROR: The current date of Friday, August 5, 2016 is past the final

ERROR: expiration date for your SAS system, which is Monday, April 3, 2000.

ERROR: Please contact your SAS Installation Representative to obtain your

ERROR: updated SAS Installation Data (SID) file, which includes SETINIT

ERROR: information.

To locate the name of your SAS Installation Representative go to

http://support.sas.com/repfinder and provide your site number 1 and company

name as SAS Institute, Internal Test Release. On the SAS REP list provided,

locate the REP for operating system WIN_NTE.

ERROR: Initialization of setinit information from SASHELP failed.

NOTE: Unable to initialize the options subsystem.

ERROR: (SASXKINI): PHASE 3 KERNEL INITIALIZATION FAILED.

ERROR: Unable to initialize the SAS kernel.

7 REPLIES 7
SASKiwi
PROC Star

SAS has an expired licence: ERROR: expiration date for your SAS system, which is Monday, April 3, 2000.

You need a current licence to run SAS and the licence you have expired over 16 years ago! My guess is your SAS version is also not supported as the operating system refers to Windows NT! What SAS version is this?

mnuddin
Calcite | Level 5

thanks for your help. i am a phd student of swinburne university and i want to install the software and my operating system is windows 10 64 bit. and when i installed lincence exiper date shown on 30 dec 2016 but after installation finish it showed this message

SASKiwi
PROC Star

Try re-applying the current SAS licence using SAS Deployment Manager and the Renew SAS Software option.

mnuddin
Calcite | Level 5

i have tried to reinstalled it gave the following message "An issue has been encountered with your SAS Software Depot that cannot be corrected."

Reeza
Super User

Where did you get the software from? I would see if they have an updated setinit or installation.

mnuddin
Calcite | Level 5

my university gave me the software like and i have downloaded the software form there cloudstore.aarnet.edu.au

Reeza
Super User

I would talk to your University Tech Support then. 

You may also download the free SAS University Edition if you'd like, but your University copy will have more features. 

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation