BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SASuser19
Quartz | Level 8

Dears, I faced a problem when i log in to ECM.

ecm.png

6 REPLIES 6
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
Is it a new installation?
If not, what have changed.
If you aren't the SAS Admin, contact him/her. Otherwise try a track to SAS tech support.
Data never sleeps
SASuser19
Quartz | Level 8

Yes it is a new installation. I am SAS admin

LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
Then contact the responsible party for the installation. If that's you - SAS tech support...
Data never sleeps
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hi,

to me, this error seems to come from a user-defined workflow. On the definitions (xml files) there are functions defined.

You can just try to find this "ISCAPABLE" on the xml files of the workflows with a grep tool.

Probably, that function is in use by a workflow, and maybe even it can be defined, but it is not enough defined.

Probably the person/s that are developing the solution/workflows could have made a typo or missing a parameter

I would suggest you to contact SAS Technical Support, and read https://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/wfsug/67260/PDF/default/wfsug.pdf 

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Just a quick follow-up: did you manage to progress on this topic?

SASuser19
Quartz | Level 8

@JuanS_OCS thank you for your effect. yes it fixed after renew the licence. 

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation