BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SRINIVAS_N
Calcite | Level 5

Does any have sas admin dumps?

5 REPLIES 5
SASKiwi
PROC Star

What do you mean by SAS admin dumps and why? There is not enough detail in your question to even guess what you might be referring to. 

SRINIVAS_N
Calcite | Level 5
I am planning to do sas admin certification,does any one have questions and
answers
SimonDawson
SAS Employee

maybe consider having 6 pints of beer and 4 packets of peanuts to provide the needed muscle relaxation and protein reserves you'll need for hyperspace travel the certification exam.

In all seriousness get logged onto your system and click around. Pay a bit of attention to things inside the SAS Environment Manager, perhaps read the documentation of this part of the system. I sat the PA certification a few years ago so it wasn't in the version I did but I'm told by people who've sat it recently that quite a few of the questions refer to things in the SAS Environment Manager.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 in conversation