BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Vincent35
Obsidian | Level 7
Hello,

I'm trying on Viya 2023.06 to deny to users the possibility to store some flows in the SAS content (every where or in a specific directory). We want to store flows and also SAS code into FS only.

Do you think that's possible ? I tried with "rules" and condition on content type : application/vnd.sas.dataflow ... But After trying many cases, nothing works !

If you have any ideas...

Thanks,
Vincent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Vincent35
Obsidian | Level 7
So simple.... thanks a lot Greg. I was on a too complicated way !

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
Have you tried to disable the read/create grant on /dataFlows/dataFlows for Authenticated Users? This will prevent non-admins from creating flow objects that could have a parent URI, but you'd still be able to save to the file system if you've turned on file system access for SAS Studio.
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer
Vincent35
Obsidian | Level 7
So simple.... thanks a lot Greg. I was on a too complicated way !

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation