BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
shivas
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi ,

I have installed the SAS BIS and credit scoring but while i am configuring BIS and credit scoring the deployment fails.

I also configured SAS DDS and installed spk files into metadata.All other products like Risk dimensions SAS Credit risk are installed and configured properly.

Are their any prerequisites for credit scoring, which i am missing or do i need to changes any properties files or configuration files.Does any body faced these kind of issues.

Thanks,

Shiva

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
shivas
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi Jeff,

I have solved that issue and configured CSB.

The issue is CSB is dependent on DDS.First we need to install and configure all the products(except CSB)

after that we need to create physical DDS tables and import DDS metadata (using DI/SASMC).

Once these steps are done then we need to configure CSB.(it will get configured without any errors).

Thanks,

Shiva

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
shivas
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi,

I get the below error while configuring BIS:

The following problem was encountered while configuring BIS Common Server Configuration:  Unable to execute sample data creation successfully.

Thanks,

Shiva

SASKiwi
PROC Star

Suggest you open a Tech Support track as they are in a much better position to help you with this type of problem.

jkotek
Calcite | Level 5

Shiva,

It's been about 2 years since I installed SAS/CSB on our servers, but I do remember that Professional Services (They helped with the install) had to reach out to Tech support and get another set of instructions on how to install and configure correctly.  Hope that helps.

Jeff

shivas
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi Jeff,

I have solved that issue and configured CSB.

The issue is CSB is dependent on DDS.First we need to install and configure all the products(except CSB)

after that we need to create physical DDS tables and import DDS metadata (using DI/SASMC).

Once these steps are done then we need to configure CSB.(it will get configured without any errors).

Thanks,

Shiva

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation