BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
BonnaryW
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello,

I run this command to create SAS EG 7.1 response file. 

SASEnterpriseGuide71_x86_x64.exe -- -record -responsefile "C:\sdwresponse.properties" (please see attached for the response file that was created), it appeared to me is not a completed response file.

I run this command to install SAS EG 7.1 "SASEnterpriseGuide71_x86_x64.exe -quiet -wait -responsefile "C:\sdwresponse.properties", but it prompt for answer. 

Which folder contain the System Requirements check and install the system requirements if needed.

Thank you for your assistance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Damo
SAS Employee

Hi BonnaryW,

According to the SAS® Deployment Wizard and SAS® Deployment Manager 9.4: User’s Guide documentation (page 83), the command you should use for the installation is similar to:

SASEnterpriseGuide71_x64.exe /verysilent ‐‐ ‐responsefile "C:\sdwresponse.properties"

Does that help you?

Cheers,
Damo

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Damo
SAS Employee

Hi BonnaryW,

According to the SAS® Deployment Wizard and SAS® Deployment Manager 9.4: User’s Guide documentation (page 83), the command you should use for the installation is similar to:

SASEnterpriseGuide71_x64.exe /verysilent ‐‐ ‐responsefile "C:\sdwresponse.properties"

Does that help you?

Cheers,
Damo

BonnaryW
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you ver much for your answer Damo!!!

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation