BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Eitan123
Obsidian | Level 7

Hey,

I'm using Management Console (version 9.4_M7) in order to schedule flows to IBM Process Manager Flow Manager (Version 10.2.0.9).

I'm using flows with parallel jobs. Currently, if a job on any of the parallel job threads fails, all job threads stop (particular jobs which are currently being processed will finish, but the next job on each thread will not start).

I need all job threads in which no error occurred to continue. Is there any way to do this in either Management Consle or Flow Manager? preferably Management Console.

I do know Management Console has an exception handler in the properties of each job, but I need a general behavior for my entire flow.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
In the properties for the flow under "Attributes" in the "Actions After the State of the Flow is Determined" change it from "complete any work in progress and stop the flow" to one of the "continue running the flow" options.
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
In the properties for the flow under "Attributes" in the "Actions After the State of the Flow is Determined" change it from "complete any work in progress and stop the flow" to one of the "continue running the flow" options.
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation