BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
MargaretC
SAS Employee

Hi Administrator Community,

I’m presenting a live “Ask the Expert” webinar on October 6, 11 AM – Noon ET entitled How Do I Move SAS® Applications to a Public Cloud? Join me for this webinar, where you will learn important performance considerations for SAS® 9 and SAS® Viya when hosted in any available public clouds. I will also cover how to configure the cloud infrastructure to get the best performance with SAS. At the end of the webinar, I’ll answer your questions during the Q&A session. You will learn:

• What instance type to use.
  • How to use the correct storage type.
  • Which shared file system to use when deploying SAS Grid Manager.
  • Where to place SAS components.

Click here to register for the webinar.

Want more tips? Be sure to subscribe to the Ask the Expert board to receive follow up Q&A, slides and recordings from this and other SAS Ask the Expert webinars.

Can't join the live event? You can view this and other Ask the Expert sessions on-demand here. 

Cheers,

Margaret

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 like
  • 1 in conversation