BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
tranquyenan
Calcite | Level 5

Dear anyone

I come from Vietnam and currently I am studying Master program in Japan.
To complete program, I must be able to use SAS enterprise to analyse data.
This is first time I use SAS program. I faced a problem related to language, language of the softwave I am using is change from Japanese to English, however the language in result I receive after analyzing is Japanese. I do not understand Japanese, It is big problem for me.
Anyone can help me.

Thank you very much.
Best regards,

Tran Quyen An

3 REPLIES 3
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Welcome to the SAS Community. I'm guessing you are studying at a university in Japan. Is that correct? Is SAS provided by the university as part of your study? If so you should be able to get help configuring SAS from IT support at the university.

I'm guessing here but I assume SAS Enterprise is configured for English, but your SAS log is displaying in Japanese. Is that correct?

tranquyenan
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you very much. Exactly, I am studying in a Japanese University and I have to study SAS to conduct research. 
As your guide, I will ask the supportive from IT department. 

Reeza
Super User
Make sure the language setting on your computer is set to English everywhere. That being said, depending on what you're doing you can also download the free learning edition of SAS, SAS University Edition. Search for it and you'll find the download page. Then you can control the language and should be getting everything in English.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation