BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
japsas100
Pyrite | Level 9

We have recently migrated app to Citrix server and facing this issue when user entered the comments on alerts tab.

This issue is that the user leaves the comment window open and does not close it before going to the next alert. Before, the window would close when they left the alert, now it does not and the user is left with multiple comment windows open.

Seems like we need to change some internet explorer setting so that user comments box automatically close when user click on new alert.

11 REPLIES 11
sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

Hello,

SAS has so many products and modules that visitors of these communities will not all know about AML.

It is better to spell it out in full.

I guess you are referring to "Anti Money Laundering".

(It can also be our Algebraic Modelling Language in SAS/OR PROC OPTMODEL).

If you do not get any response in a couple of workdays, you can also try to post your question / topic in another board.
Under the heading Solutions : > Risk and Fraud > Fraud, AML and Security Intelligence

But wait a bit as it is not a good practice to post the same question twice (concurrently) in two different boards.

Good luck,

Koen

sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

Also, on top of my previous response:

Which browser are you exactly using?

Internet Explorer 11 (which is the last major version of Internet Explorer)?
You know that that one is more or less end-of-life and support will end around mid-2022.

Maybe you can try another browser (MS Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox)?

Thanks,

Koen

japsas100
Pyrite | Level 9

We are using sas9.2 and its supports only Internet explorer because others browsers not 100% support all the functionality.

sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

OK. Copy that.

I will ask a colleague who is dealing with AML a lot.
As we are EOB here in Western Europe, I will ask on Monday 23/8.

Cheers,

Koen

japsas100
Pyrite | Level 9

Thanks @sbxkoenk 

We are getting this issue in recently migrated sas server. However we are not getting same issue when we access the UI on the local laptop/desktop.

Seems like we need to enable some setting on the internet explorer.

japsas100
Pyrite | Level 9

Corrected :  We are getting this issue in recently migrated sas server on the Citrix. 

sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

OK. Understood.

I hope I will have some extra info to share on Monday after pinging my AML-colleague.

Have a nice weekend,

Koen

sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

Hello @japsas100 ,

I'm sorry.

I forgot to tell you that the colleague that I had in mind (for AML topics) is on holidays.

I think she will be back around mid-next-week.

But if you cannot wait, it may be better to send this question to SAS Technical Support in your country.

You can send a mail to: 

You can also try to post exactly the same question in another board (see Solutions header):

Solutions > Risk and Fraud > Fraud, AML and Security intelligence.

Good luck,

Koen

japsas100
Pyrite | Level 9

Thanks @sbxkoenk 

I already open the sas track but no luck.

sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

Hello,

Technical Support should always answer. That's how it works.

Are you sure AML on SAS 9.2 is still supported (even then TS should answer of course, if only to tell you to upgrade)?

Maybe you can try the other board I was suggesting.

Mid-next-week. My AML colleague is back in town.

Good luck,

Koen

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation