BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Reports_R_Us
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi, I'm creating accessible charts using the Graph Template Language and Proc SGRender. In my GTL template I have a layout overlay with a barChartParm plot statement but I am also using a textplot statement and attribute map to control the font color in the bar segments. When the chart is accelerated, all the variables used in the plots appear in the accelerated data table. I'm wondering if there is a way to prevent certain variables (for example, those used solely for the textplot) to be excluded from the data table? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jsookne
SAS Employee

Hello, it is currently not possible to suppress a variable used in the plot such that it won't appear in the data table when you accelerate it using SAS Graphics Accelerator. I've opened a feature request to add this capability to a future version of SAS Graphics Accelerator, and marked it as customer-requested, which boosts its priority when we're considering which features to include in future releases.

Thanks for your question and thanks for using SAS Graphics Accelerator!

Best,

Jesse Sookne

SAS Accessibility Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jsookne
SAS Employee

Hello, it is currently not possible to suppress a variable used in the plot such that it won't appear in the data table when you accelerate it using SAS Graphics Accelerator. I've opened a feature request to add this capability to a future version of SAS Graphics Accelerator, and marked it as customer-requested, which boosts its priority when we're considering which features to include in future releases.

Thanks for your question and thanks for using SAS Graphics Accelerator!

Best,

Jesse Sookne

SAS Accessibility Team

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation