BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
greveam
Quartz | Level 8

Hi, I am trying to get the standard error associated with the standardized estimates obtained using the STB option. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

ods select ParameterEstimates;
proc glmselect data=plants;
class type block;
model stemleng = type block / selection=none stb showpvalues;
run;

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I don't have time to work through the STDERR formula to see how it changes for the standardized system, but you can physically standardize the data and then look at the STDERR without the STB option. For details and an example, see "Standardized Regression Coefficients."

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I don't have time to work through the STDERR formula to see how it changes for the standardized system, but you can physically standardize the data and then look at the STDERR without the STB option. For details and an example, see "Standardized Regression Coefficients."

greveam
Quartz | Level 8

Thanks Rick.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation