BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
GodoyCE
Calcite | Level 5

Dear all !!

Hope you can help me, I amworking on a versión for Windows 9.0 analizing the data obtained from a field experiment testing five treatments with five replications in a latin square design, just focusing in efficacy, I am trying with several data accomodation in the program but  I couldn't get the results.

my CODE is as follows

DATA CUADLA;

CLASS Columna Fila Trat;

INPUT Columna Fila Trat Pdano;

CARDS;

PROC GLM;

CLASS Columna Fila Trat;

MODEL Pdano=Columna Fila Trat;

MEANS/TUKEY;

RUN;

I do not know if I am correct, when I see the output in the program for ANOVA I cannot see the results for Tukey test to know wich treatment is different, so, if you have any suggestion I will appreciate.

best regards

2 REPLIES 2
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

@GodoyCE wrote:

Dear all !!

Hope you can help me, I amworking on a versión for Windows 9.0 analizing the data obtained from a field experiment testing five treatments with five replications in a latin square design, just focusing in efficacy, I am trying with several data accomodation in the program but  I couldn't get the results.

my CODE is as follows

DATA CUADLA;

CLASS Columna Fila Trat;

INPUT Columna Fila Trat Pdano;

CARDS;

PROC GLM;

CLASS Columna Fila Trat;

MODEL Pdano=Columna Fila Trat;

MEANS/TUKEY;

RUN;

I do not know if I am correct, when I see the output in the program for ANOVA I cannot see the results for Tukey test to know wich treatment is different, so, if you have any suggestion I will appreciate.

best regards

If you can't see the means, try this:

means columna fila trat/tukey;

--
Paige Miller
GodoyCE
Calcite | Level 5

Dear all !! Idid what you suggested regarding on latin square design, as far as I´ve seen latin square applied only for few data, in my case I have a pre evaluation data followed by five more results obtained from other five evaluations, total six data for each treatment and replication, around 150 data, what do yo suggest to get the ANOVA or other stathistycall tests to view the difference between treatments?

My data accomodation is as follows: Trat Fila Columna Pdano and my GLM id Pdano=Trat Fila Columna what else can I try?

Best regards

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation