BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
MaryA_Marion
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

I have tried various configurations of ods statements with proc logistic but I always get too much output. 

ods select will give all step results. See code below. Help, there is too much output this way! Thank you. MM

ods select ClassLevelInfo ConvergenceStatus GoodnessOfFit 
LackFitChiSq
ParameterEstimates clparmPL clparmWald
OddsRatiosPL OddsRatiosWald
FitStatistics GlobalTests;
proc logistic data=scenic order=data alpha=.05;
model School= Stay Age Risk Culture Chest Beds
Region Census Nurses Facil / selection=stepwise
scale=none aggregate rsquare gof lackfit
clparm=both clodds=both
influence expb;
run; quit;

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StatDave
SAS Super FREQ

If what you want is just the set of tables from a particular Step in the model selection process, you can use a WHERE clause to select that Step. Note that you can refer to tables using their Path designation. This is described in more detail in the "Using the Output Delivery System" chapter in the SAS/STAT User's Guide. For example, to display only the results of Step 3, you can use the following statement:

ods select where = (_path_ ? 'Step3');

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
StatDave
SAS Super FREQ

As always with questions like this, the answer is in the "Details: ODS Table Names" section of the procedure's documentation. In this case, you will find the following line in that section that identifies the name of table that you can use in an ODS SELECT statement to display that table:

ModelBuildingSummary Summary of model building MODEL SELECTION=B | F | S

So, add ModelBuildingSummary in your ODS SELECT statement.

MaryA_Marion
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Hello,
Please see my log. There is a way of referring to the various step tables.
I just want the last one. Thanks.
MM
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

I don't see where you have provided a LOG.

What specifically do you mean by "the last one"?

--
Paige Miller
StatDave
SAS Super FREQ

If what you want is just the set of tables from a particular Step in the model selection process, you can use a WHERE clause to select that Step. Note that you can refer to tables using their Path designation. This is described in more detail in the "Using the Output Delivery System" chapter in the SAS/STAT User's Guide. For example, to display only the results of Step 3, you can use the following statement:

ods select where = (_path_ ? 'Step3');
MaryA_Marion
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Do I use this statement once? I have been trying the following. These statements are not working. MM

ods select ClassLevelInfo 
ConvergenceStatus where = (_path_ ? 'Step5')
LackFitChiSq ModelBuildingSummary where = (_path_ ? 'Step5')
GoodnessOfFit where = (_path_ ? 'Step5')
ParameterEstimates clparmPL clparmWald
/* OddsRatiosPL OddsRatiosWald */
FitStatistics where = (_path_ ? 'Step5')
GlobalTests where = (_path_ ? 'Step5')
association
EffectPlot influencePlots.'Panel 1' ROCCurve;? 

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation