BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
soiled_myself
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, I am trying to get the letter groupings for my 2 and 3 way interactions. When I get the output instead I get colored bars. I would prefer the letter groupings. Does anyone know the syntax that I would need to use to get that output in my code?

proc glm data=WORK.PW2TRANSFORM;
	class plant_type depth AD2;
	model log_As_ppb=plant_type|depth|AD2 / ss1 ss3;
	lsmeans plant_type AD2 depth plant_type*depth plant_type*AD2 plant_type*depth*AD2/ adjust=tukey lines alpha=0.05 cl 
		plots=(meanplot(cl) diffplot);
quit;

Much appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

When ODS GRAPHICS is on (the default), the procedure creates a lines plot. To get the equivalent table, turn off ODS graphics before you call the procedure:

ods graphics off;

See this blog post by Warren Kuhfeld: "Introducing the new SAS/STAT lines plot"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

When ODS GRAPHICS is on (the default), the procedure creates a lines plot. To get the equivalent table, turn off ODS graphics before you call the procedure:

ods graphics off;

See this blog post by Warren Kuhfeld: "Introducing the new SAS/STAT lines plot"

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation