BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
KPCklebspn
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi there,

I've been able to modify my failure plot (e.g. been able to modify axes labels, tick marks) using guidance here: https://documentation.sas.com/?docsetId=statug&docsetTarget=statug_kaplan_sect012.htm&docsetVersion=.... Last thing I am stuck on is how to get rid of the title in the data step.  Anyone know what the syntax is?

proc template;
delete Stat.Lifetest.Graphics.ProductLimitFailure ;
source Stat.Lifetest.Graphics.ProductLimitFailure / file='/folders/myfolders/CPE/TIPS/tpl';
quit;

data _null_; /* Standard boilerplate */
infile '/folders/myfolders/CPE/TIPS/tpl' end=eof; /* Standard boilerplate */
input; /* Standard boilerplate */
if _n_ eq 1 then call execute('proc template;'); /* Standard boilerplate */
_infile_ = tranwrd(_infile_, 'tickvaluelist=(0 .2 .4 .6 .8 1.0)',
'tickvaluelist=(0 .2 .4 .6 .8 1.0)');
_infile_ = tranwrd(_infile_, 'viewmax=1', /* Customization: var = */
'viewmax=1.0'); /* tranwrd(var, from, to);*/
_infile_ = tranwrd(_infile_, 'Failure Probability', 'Gene detection probability');
_infile_ = tranwrd(_infile_, 'xaxisopts=(','xaxisopts=(label="Time in days" ');
call execute(_infile_); /* Standard boilerplate */
if eof then call execute('quit;'); /* Standard boilerplate */
run; /* Standard boilerplate */

proc lifetest data=tips plots=survival(failure atrisk(atrisktickonly)=0 to 180 by 30);strata randomization_group;
time survdays*status(0);
run;

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
KPCklebspn
Obsidian | Level 7

As per guidance on p11 here https://www.pharmasug.org/proceedings/2018/DV/PharmaSUG-2018-DV03.pdf , I've also tried adding in this: if index(_infile_, 'entrytitle') then _infile_ = 'entrytitle notdefined;';

just before call execute...error  msg. Sigh!

ballardw
Super User

@KPCklebspn wrote:

As per guidance on p11 here https://www.pharmasug.org/proceedings/2018/DV/PharmaSUG-2018-DV03.pdf , I've also tried adding in this: if index(_infile_, 'entrytitle') then _infile_ = 'entrytitle notdefined;';

just before call execute...error  msg. Sigh!

For anything that generates an error message, you should copy from the log the Code with all notes, warnings, errors and messages for the entire data step or procedure and paste it into a code box opened with the </> icon to preserve the formatting of any of the diagnostics that might accompany the error message. This is important because the message windows here reformat text and the the diagnostic characters that SAS often supplies with error will appear in the wrong place.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation