BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
April2211
Fluorite | Level 6

Any help is appreciated!!😩

Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

@April2211 You are posting questions to a thread that has been marked "solved," but it is not clear whether you are asking the same question of a new question. To maximize the chance that your question will be answered, start a new thread. Post your question, the code you have tried, and sample data, if possible.  You can link to an older thread (like this one) or to a blog post or SAS documentation if those resources are relevant to your question.

In general, these tips are helpful for getting a fast answer to your question. The article includes lots of great advice, including, "Don’t post a new question on an old discussion thread."

April2211
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you for your advice! I just think the contributor in the present post will understand this question better. I am a new SAS user. And I am very sorry with posting a new question on an old discussion thread. 

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 17 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 5 in conversation