BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SandraG
Calcite | Level 5

I have 5 imputed datasets (outMI), and I have the following code to compute polychoric correlation matrices from the 5 imputed datasets (to create dataset polycorr_MI):

proc corr data=outMI outplc=polycorr_MI (TYPE=CORR);
var x1 x2 x3 x4 x5 x6 x7 x8 x9 x10 x11 x12 x13 x14 x15;
by _IMPUTATION_;
run;

There was a great (old) thread about how to combine multiple pearson correlation matrices from imputed datasets to create one combined correlation matrix:

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Procedures/Producing-a-combined-correlation-matrix-using-PROC-MIA...

However, the code given is only for pearson correlations, not for polychoric correlations. How can I combine the 5 polychoric correlation matrices using proc mianalyze (or another proc?)

Is there a similar way to do this combination when you have polychoric and not pearson correlations?

Any help is appreciated! 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation