BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
lalohg
Quartz | Level 8

Hi there,

after running the code below for multivariable logistic regression analysis we get the attached graph (please see attached Word file) in the SAS output window. Is there a way to modify the code so I can change/edit the title of the graph and the X and Y labels? (for Y is the name of variables, I got rid of them for confidentiality purposes). Also, is there a way to export the graph from SAS to a HD common graph programs/format and change the color to black and white? and hopefully show the OR and 95% CI estimates (numbers) in the graph?

proc logistic data=x;

model color_red= var 1 var 2 etc..../selection=stepwise slentry
=0.2 clodds=wald ; 

run;

thanks

Lalo

6 REPLIES 6
ChrisNZ
Tourmaline | Level 20

Re-titled and moved to the procedures forum.

lalohg
Quartz | Level 8
Thanks Chris,
how do I move my question to the procedures forum?

thanks
Lalohg
ChrisNZ
Tourmaline | Level 20

Oh, Did i move it to graphics by accident? Sorry about that. Changed to procedures.

ChrisNZ
Tourmaline | Level 20

Also, do not attach MS office documents.

Especially just for an image. Use the image icon.

StatDave
SAS Super FREQ

The color scheme used to draw graphs is controlled by your choice of graph style. You can use one of the Journal styles to make the graph appear in black and white. For example, to use the Journal style, specify this statement before running PROC LOGISTIC. This assumes you have the output going to the default HTML destination which appears in the Results Viewer window.

ods html style=journal;

See this note which describes ways that you can make changes (such as title changes) to graphs.

StatDave
SAS Super FREQ

Also, I recommend that you look at the chapter titled "Statistical Graphics Using ODS" in the SAS/STAT User's Guide which provides a nice overview of how to use and control ODS graphcs. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation