BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jazambuja
Calcite | Level 5

Hi team,

I am currently working with the HSLS:09 survey  data. This dataset combines data from four mains surveys (students, parents,  math teachers and science teachers). Each one of these surveys has a different analytical weight associated with them. My logistic analysis uses variables from all these surveys.  Do you know how can I incorporate these different survey weights in the PROC SURVEYLOGISTIC or another procedure?

Can anyone help me with this? I am really struggling.
1 REPLY 1
tellmeaboutityo
Obsidian | Level 7

I've never personally done it, but I believe you can use proc glimmix with logistic assumptions.

proc glimmix data= survey; 
	class dv; 
	model dv = iv1 iv2 / dist=binomial link=logistic obsweight=weightvariable oddsratio solution; 
run; 

If binomial doesn't work, it might be bernoulli, which will give the same result.  I can't remember if glimmix allows both.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation