BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
I'm using a PROC GENMOD procedure to analyze differences in slopes between learning curves following Hartz et al 2001 (http://www.springerlink.com/content/u9bjxekyllj264g1).

Basically I'm analyzing differences in the rate of learning between two types of foragers from multiple colonies. The current model just analyzes group (or forager type) over trials to determine differences in slope or learning rates. I'd like to add colony to the model so that all of my analyses are done at once (I need to determine if there is also a colony effect).

The current main effects in the model are trial and group. I want to add another main effect: colony.

I'd like to know if anyone knows if I need to add the main effect for analysis as trial * colony or just as colony.

Thanks

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation