BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Winnifredik
Calcite | Level 5

I am doing a project using logistic regression to predict an outcome. Before conducting the analysis, I split the data into train and test (70-30 ratio). I used sas enterprise guide for the analysis. I have gotten my result, and I have a question. How can I get the accuracy rate for the prediction of the test data? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StatDave
SAS Super FREQ

This can be done based on various statistics by using the SCORE statement in PROC LOGISTIC as described and illustrated in this note. See in particular the use of the FITSTAT option in the SCORE statement which provides a table of various statistics. The simple Error Rate for the two data sets compares the proportions of incorrectly classified observations in each data set. For details on the statistics, see "Model Fitting Information" in the Details section of the LOGISTIC documentation.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
StatDave
SAS Super FREQ

This can be done based on various statistics by using the SCORE statement in PROC LOGISTIC as described and illustrated in this note. See in particular the use of the FITSTAT option in the SCORE statement which provides a table of various statistics. The simple Error Rate for the two data sets compares the proportions of incorrectly classified observations in each data set. For details on the statistics, see "Model Fitting Information" in the Details section of the LOGISTIC documentation.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation