BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Crystal_F
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

I used proc phreg to conduct survival analysis but failed to get the c statistic from the model. I kept receiving an error message from the log:  'Neither concordance nor ROC analysis is performed with the START/STOP specification' .

ods graphics on;
PROC PHREG DATA=temp.POP_long2 concordance plots=roc rocoptions(at=365 to 2920 by 365);
class c_age (ref='1') c_education (ref='1') c_gender (ref='2') c_race (ref='1') 
      c_married(ref='0') c_access(ref='0') c_financialDifficulty(ref='0') c_depression(ref='0')
      c_Anxiety(ref='0') c_demclas(ref='3') c_carecompanion(ref='0') 
      c_ParticipationRestriction(ref='0')/param=reference;
MODEL (start,stop)*flag_visitFallout_t(0)=c_age  c_gender c_race c_education c_married c_access c_financialDifficulty 
                                          c_ParticipationRestriction c_depression c_Anxiety Comorbidities_f  
                                          IADLs c_demclas  c_carecompanion /TIES=EFRON;
RUN 

I also tried something like: 

plots=auc rocoptions(method=ipcw(cl seed=1234));

but that didn't work neither. 

I wonder if there is any way to work around this. Thanks for your inputs!

1 REPLY 1

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation