BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
narnia649
Obsidian | Level 7

I found different "W" options like "WLIMITS", "WTREND", etc.

But nothing for changing the width / thickness of lines generated with "VREF".

I can change the line type with "LVREF", but nothing about thickness...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Zard
SAS Employee

A bit awkward, but this works...Suppose you want a reference line at 55. Add more lines just above and below 55, so you get the appearance of a thicker line.

proc shewhart data=sashelp.class;
  irchart height * name / vref=55 54.8 54.9 55.1 55.2;
run;

Otherwise, for ODS Graphics there might be a style template modification that would do it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
pink_poodle
Barite | Level 11

So, you are asking about the thickness of vertical reference line. There is probably nothing original about proc shewhart in that respect. Try adding this option to vref statement: / axis=x lineattrs=(thickness=3 /*color=darkred pattern=dash*/);

narnia649
Obsidian | Level 7
Unfortunately, this kept erroring out for me. Thanks for the suggestion!
Zard
SAS Employee

A bit awkward, but this works...Suppose you want a reference line at 55. Add more lines just above and below 55, so you get the appearance of a thicker line.

proc shewhart data=sashelp.class;
  irchart height * name / vref=55 54.8 54.9 55.1 55.2;
run;

Otherwise, for ODS Graphics there might be a style template modification that would do it.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation