BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
t75wez1
Pyrite | Level 9

Hello,

I’m currently have statistical modeling challenges I want to ask crowd who can give any suggestions to embark my journey.

But I don’t know where I can post my question or you can help me out. I want to try my luck here first since SAS technical support suggested thst I can post my question here.

My question is

how to build a statistical model such as time series(Arima model) or structure equation model(Proc Calis) or something else I don’t know in establishing linkage of the consumer headcount of market share at manufacturer level from our customer survey DATA with larger sample size to the product volume purchasing market share at manufacturer level from point of sale data received from A.C. Nielsen. 

So the result could serve a upstream leading or explanatory indicator of downstream business performance of purchase in terms of shares. 

From my survey data, I have initiation, retention, overall market share monthly trends

From the POS data, I have the monthly market share trend based on all product of purchase.

Both data include the 48 month historical share trend.

I'm really appreciative of any helps and insights you may give.

Thanks,

Ethan 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation