BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sasmlp
SAS Employee

Hi SAS Statistical Procedures Community,

I’m presenting a live “Ask the Expert” webinar on June 8th, 11 AM – Noon ET entitled How to Use Popular PROCS in SAS/STAT®. Join me to learn about the comprehensive set of tools that SAS/STAT offers, more than 100 procedures for statistical analysis, and how it is scalable to meet your needs. I will demonstrate Bayesian analysis, high-dimensional variable selection and survival analysis. I’ll also host a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar.

You will learn:

• How to perform Bayesian analysis using PROC MCMC.
  • The high-dimensional variable selection methods that are in SAS/STAT.
  • How to fit survival models in PROC PHREG.
  • How these methods can help solve your research or business problems.

Reserve your spot for the webinar.

Want more tips? Be sure to subscribe to the Ask the Expert board to receive follow up Q&A, slides and recordings from this and other SAS Ask the Expert webinars.

Can't join the live event? You can view this and other Ask the Expert sessions on-demand here. 

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 in conversation