BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
kedii_9
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,
I try to run proc traj and the trajplot command runs a graph saying that traj group 1 is 21.09% and group 2 78.90%.

proc traj data=TLS out=out outstat=os outplot=op;
ID SER_NO4; VAR sleep01-sleep02; INDEP year01-year02;
MODEL CNORM; MIN 0; MAX 24; NGROUP 2; RORDER 1;
run;

%trajplot (OP, OS, “Title of graph”,“Subtitle”, “Y-axis label”, “X-axis label”);

However, if I run the code below. It shows group 1 is 12.27% and group 2 87.73%, which is different from above.

proc freq data=out;
table group; run;

Is there anyone who knows why? and how can I solve this issue?

Thank you in advance for your help.

3 REPLIES 3
sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

Hello,

I see this question is still open after some weeks.

@kedii_9 : As you probably know, PROC TRAJ is not a SAS developed procedure. The TRAJ procedure is a procedure that was written and distributed by a third party, therefore, it is not a procedure that is supported by SAS Institute. For questions or assistance regarding this procedure, you will need to contact the author directly. You can always try this communities site of course (as you have done) but if nobody answers you cannot turn to SAS Technical Support, you need to turn to the author of the 'package'.

Cheers,

Koen

skzhao
Calcite | Level 5

Hi kedii_9, 

I have the exact same question. Did you by any chance figure out why the group percent in the graph didn't match those in the output file? Just wanted to check before I reach out to authors.

Many thanks!

spatsassy
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi to both of you @kedii_9 @skzhao --  

I have the exact same question. Did you by any chance figure out why the group percent dont match?

Thanks

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation