BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
warriortv
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi all,

I’m writing this message to ask about SAS procedures or syntax to get the cumulative incidence, absolute risk reduction and relative risk (please see below for an example) by years of follow-up i.e at 4 years, 8 years, 12 years and 16 years, etc.

Cumulative incidence absolute risk reduction and relative risk.GIF

I have used PROC FREQ to get the overall all-cause mortality cumulative incidence by treatment group, the absolute risk reduction and relative risk for the overall, age < 65, age >= 65. PROC FREQ is used assuming there is no censoring to get the estimates for cumulative incidence, absolute risk and relative risk.

However, I’m having trouble finding the cumulative incidence, absolute risk reduction and relative risk at 4 years, 8 years, 12 years and 16 years. I was just wondering if which SAS PROC or macro to use to get the numbers

Please HELP!!!

Thank you very very much!

Warriortv

3 REPLIES 3
RM6
Obsidian | Level 7 RM6
Obsidian | Level 7
please post some sample data to work with, that would help other to look through it
StatDave
SAS Super FREQ

I don't see why FREQ is not still the procedure to use... it is just another stratification to produce the relevant 2x2 tables. For example:

tables followup*over65*trt*response;

warriortv
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you all for your for all your help! I was able to figure it out with PROC FREQ.

Sincerely,

Warriortv

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation