BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
ChuksManuel
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi SAS procedure community,

I have a survey data that i want to calculate the relative risk. I know i can implement this in SAS proc genmod using dist=binomial and link=log option. However i want to account for the complex sample design (design weight, strata and cluster). 

I saw the %surveygenmod macro which is the sas version of svyglm in R. The macro isn't already in SAS. Can anyone direct me on how I can get this uploaded in my SAS environment for use?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StatDave
SAS Super FREQ

You should be able to do this by using PROC SURVEYLOGISTIC to fit a logistic model and then use the NLMeans macro as shown in this note.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SAS_Rob
SAS Employee

My suggestion would be to take the same approach as the example in the link below.  You would just change the GENMOD code to reflect the DIST=BIN and LINK=LOG options.

SAS/STAT Poisson Regressions for Complex Surveys

StatDave
SAS Super FREQ

You should be able to do this by using PROC SURVEYLOGISTIC to fit a logistic model and then use the NLMeans macro as shown in this note.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation