BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
CraigSmith
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi all,

Does anyone know if there is a way to code for a 95% CI for a C-index when doing PROC Logistic ???

As my work is on risk models I must report the statistical uncertainty of the C-index (main measure of interest). 

Many thanks,

Craig 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StatDave
SAS Super FREQ

Yes, or you can use one or more ROC statements as illustrated in the example titled "Comparing Receiver Operating Characteristic Curves" in the Examples section of the PROC LOGISTIC documentation.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Ksharp
Super User

That is the ROC index. Check option "rocci".

proc logistic data=sashelp.class;
model sex=weight height/rocci ;
run;
CraigSmith
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you - so running this will provide a confidence interval now for whatever model I run? 

StatDave
SAS Super FREQ

Yes, or you can use one or more ROC statements as illustrated in the example titled "Comparing Receiver Operating Characteristic Curves" in the Examples section of the PROC LOGISTIC documentation.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 in conversation