BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Tcook
Calcite | Level 5

Please I want to sit for the above examination but I need just one comprehensive study material out of the list. I would appreciate if someone can give me the name of the BEST BOOK for the above so that I can buy and start preparation. Thanks

NB: Anyone with useful link/name of book also for SAS Statistical Business Analyst should also help.

6 REPLIES 6
umashankersaini
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

Are you done with SAS Base certification, if yes then you need to go for : Clinical Trials Programming Using SAS 9 – Accelerated Version

Please refer : SAS clinical certification prep guide , Base SAS Procedure guide and some more statistical procedures guide...

Sorry, there is no short cut and nothing is in one container.

Regards

Uma Shanker Saini

Tcook
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks. I am done with the Base programming. I did see list of materials on the sas site but then I was wondering if there is any recommended text anyone has used or if I should go ahead and read the whole recommended text? They are not on the cheap side and I really can't afford buying them all that was my reason for asking about just a text.

umashankersaini
Quartz | Level 8

I will try my best to provide you some good stuff from my clinical sas background friend... but you need to wait.....Let me try to help you....

Tcook
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks a lot. I will wait.

umashankersaini
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

Have a look at this path :  http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/statug/63347/HTML//default/viewer.htm#statug_calis_sect0...

this path is for statistical procedures, even you can download the pdf as well...

Another path, will be soon.....

Regards

Uma Shanker Saini

sunilzood
Calcite | Level 5

Uma, Please help to understand the difference in Clinical line vs SAS Advance Line, What is good to go as carrier ...?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

New Learning Events in April

Join us for two new fee-based courses: Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS via Live Web Monday-Thursday, April 24-27 from 1:00 to 4:30 PM ET each day. And Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS: Hands-On Programming Workshop via Live Web on Friday, April 28 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.

LEARN MORE

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation