4523     "tenant"""
4524   },
4525   "properties": {
4526     "logger""audit/reporting",
4527     "caller""reporting/task_driver.go:99"
4528   },
4529   "timeStamp""2024-07-23T13:00:00.045193+00:00",
4530   "message""Unable to find tenant \"\" CAS server and target caslib."

Anyone has an idea what it is? There is no issue in displaying the Environment Manager Dashboard's standard User Activity report. Please feel free to comment

3 REPLIES 3
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
This message occurs when the function to retrieve the CAS server and caslib from the casManagement/commons/settings endpoint fails.
I would expect this to be accompanied by other messages about the issue.

Are you able to hit that endpoint from a browser and get a result? (https://viya.example.com/casManagement/commons/settings)
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer
eddieleung305
Obsidian | Level 7

@gwootton Thank you for your response.

Here is the output from my browser:

{"attributes":{"application.casServer":"cas-shared-default","application.caslib":"AppData","default.casServer":"cas-shared-default","default.caslib":"Public","fileUploadEnabled":true,"jobExecution":{"providers":[{"expiresAfter":"P7D","heartbeatInterval":300,"id":"casManager","version":1}]},"maxFileUploadSize":25000,"fileUploadBufferSize":4096,"reference.caslib":"ReferenceData","system.casServer":"cas-shared-default","system.caslib":"SystemData","tempTablesCopiesCount":0,"loadedTablesCopiesCount":1,"savedTablesCopiesCount":1},"links":[{"method":"GET","rel":"up","href":"/casManagement/commons","uri":"/casManagement/commons"},{"method":"GET","rel":"self","href":"/casManagement/commons/settings","uri":"/casManagement/commons/settings","type":"application/vnd.sas.attributes"}],"version":1}

Any suggestion? 

gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
That is the output I would expect, so I'm wondering if the issue is still occurring or if casManagement was not accessible when the message occurred.
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation