BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
phopkinson
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I am running some code on Viya, but the second that I run one data step with an %include statement which scores data according to a logistic regression code file created above, I am no longer able to view any columns from that dataset and any datasets created after that. I have also made some changes to the code and had it where it is saying no items are available despite being created in the log, and when you go to look at the data the column names are completely different to what is being calculated and are from an earlier data step - when you click on the actual column to filter you can see the correct column names but outside of that it doesnt work. 

4 REPLIES 4
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
What version of Viya are you running? Does the data set have a large number of columns (more than 100)?

In SAS Studio > Options > Preferences > Tables, does increasing the Columns displayed to a value higher than the total number of columns help?
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer
phopkinson
Calcite | Level 5

No that doesn't make a difference just comes up with the same error message saying that the data cannot be retrieved. 

Tom
Super User Tom
Super User

Are you saying the log is showing that datasets got created but when you run code to reference them you cannot find them?

Or are you talking about trying to browse the dataset with SAS/Studio interface to VIYA?

Or something else?

When you %include the code do you use the /SOURCE option so that the code read from that file shows in the LOG?  Is the code doing something that would interfere with SAS/Studio's setup.  Like closing ODS destinations?

phopkinson
Calcite | Level 5

Says in the Log that the dataset has been created with observations and rows but i go to browse it it says the dataset has no items to view or all the columns are hidden.