BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
alisio_meneses
Quartz | Level 8

Hi there.

I have the score code for a clustering model created according to SAS vídeo "Building a Clustering Model in SAS® Visual Statistics 8.2 on SAS® Viya®", but how can I score new data using REST API Calls?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
joeFurbee
Community Manager

Hi @alisio_meneses,

How are you planning on accessing the score code? I watched the video and it ends in VA with a couple of options. If you exported from VA then its should be a .sas file or if you sent it to Model Studio or Model Manager, you should have the option to deploy it to MAS. Or is there another scenario I haven't thought of? We should be able to provide an example API call once we know a little more.

Thanks,

Joe

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XL, SAS Innovate 2024 Recap
Wednesday, May 15, 2024, at 10 a.m. ET | #SASBowl

alisio_meneses
Quartz | Level 8

Hi @joeFurbee ,

I am planning to produce scoring results through ModelManager scoring tests page and also through REST API calls. So far I exported a SAS file from VA but saw no option to send it to Model Studio and Model Manager. 

Could you please point me to the right direction?

Thanks,

Alisio

joeFurbee
Community Manager

Hi @alisio_meneses,

I'm attaching two use cases that may offer some examples you can follow. 

If you want to use SAS code, take a look at the run-sas.py example. This example walks through how to execute a Job, calling an API in Python, and get its outputs (HTML output and Log).

If you want to see the entire modeling lifecycle through pure REST calls, refer to the modeling-and-deployment-postman-collection example. 

I apologize for the cross-language examples. Both of these will be part of an end-to-end use case repository we're working on to publish on GitHub. It should all be public in the next few weeks.

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XL, SAS Innovate 2024 Recap
Wednesday, May 15, 2024, at 10 a.m. ET | #SASBowl