BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
rgreen33
Pyrite | Level 9

I am working on a script in SAS Studio (Viya).  I need to reference a file in My Folder or SAS Content.  How can I find the path of my file so that it can be used in my script?  Everything that I try keeps give me the following error:  Physical file does not exist.

Thanks,

Ricky

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rgreen33
Pyrite | Level 9

I found that I could place my files in the /data/home/my_user folder.  I was then able to access my files via this path in my script.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BrunoMueller
SAS Super FREQ

If your code or data is stored in the SAS Content/SAS Folder tree, then you can use the FILESRVC file access method.

See here for an example: https://go.documentation.sas.com/?cdcId=pgmsascdc&cdcVersion=9.4_3.5&docsetId=lestmtsglobal&docsetTa...

rgreen33
Pyrite | Level 9

@BrunoMueller, I am still not able to get this to work.  It is probably worth noting that I am trying to use this with %shpimprt, as my shapefilepath.  Any ideas?  Can my shape file be in SAS Content, or must it be on the file system?

rgreen33
Pyrite | Level 9

I found that I could place my files in the /data/home/my_user folder.  I was then able to access my files via this path in my script.