BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
krishnaavm123
Fluorite | Level 6
Hi Team,
Currently I have a date slider (where users choose from and to date date ranges on date slider) , and I have a calculated item with following formula
(if tier_keywords='tier2'
Return alertcount*0.1
Else alertcount)

I wanted to cap threshold for this calculated field to 10% of alerts for tier2 keywords.

The issue I had for some date ranges total alerts count is below 5 and threshold going to be below 0.5 and at front it returns 0 as a lower integer number if I use ceil the threshold is going high for some date range filters.

Kindly advise how to handle this threshold to be calculated and capped to 10% of alerts. Thanks in Advance
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KeithM
SAS Employee

In the example below, consider Cylinders as your AlertCount data item.  I assume you would need an aggregated calculation.  In the "IF" condition, you would define your min and max thresholds.  In the example below, the min threshold =1.  The max threshold=100.

KeithM_0-1708452995498.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KeithM
SAS Employee

In the example below, consider Cylinders as your AlertCount data item.  I assume you would need an aggregated calculation.  In the "IF" condition, you would define your min and max thresholds.  In the example below, the min threshold =1.  The max threshold=100.

KeithM_0-1708452995498.png

krishnaavm123
Fluorite | Level 6
Hi Keith ,
Thanks for your reply and I also wanted to check one more condition that is if alerts being tagged to tier2 then only calculate to 10.

Can U PLS help on this logic when I applied another and condition to check if stream is tier2 it's thrown an error type mismatch and if one operand can only be used in grouped manner.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation