BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Basl
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to display the amount of valid IDs per day in a line graph (using distinctive values for 'ID'). I'm on SAS VA 7.5.

So basically, when a date lies between the two date values (dtm_ing_ib_dag_code & dtm_einde_ib_dag_code) the ID is valid. I know how to do it for a specific date using parameters, but would like to see the differences over time. My idea would be to add some sort of 'dummy' calendar to the data set(not linked with the other data) and use that as my timeline. This timeline would also be used in a calculated item to determine the amount of valid IDs.

Would this be a valid solution? Any other suggestions are welcome as well of course.

2020_11_25_10_22_44_Start.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Bas

1 REPLY 1
SASKiwi
PROC Star

I've found using the slider object on a date variable and setting the range of dates to the minimum and maximum values in the data works well. By linking the slider to the line graph you can control the date range graphed to the values chosen on the slider. 

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation