BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
gabras
Pyrite | Level 9

Hello,

i would like to create an interaction between a Network Diagram and a Sankey diagram. 

The thing i want is: selecting one node in the Network Diagram it filter the sankey diagram, or viceversa.

I'm currently using the SAS VA 7.3, and I think it's not possible to do what i want.

If it is, please tell me how.

If it's not, can you suggest any solution?

Or may be, a separate table which contains the same item used in sankey and network diagram that permits me to filter both the diagram.

@FalkoSchulz  i mention you because you are an expert 🙂

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
FalkoSchulz
SAS Employee

Hi, Unfortunately Sankey and Network diagrams are only available in SAS Visual Analytics Explorer which does not support filter interaction between objects. I'm not aware of a work-around in 7.4 though.

We do support this kind of interaction in either VA 7.5 or in any of the newer SAS Viya based versions (VA 8.x). And yes, a node selection in a network would trigger the auto filtering of other visualizations including Sankey.

Regards, Falko

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation