BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
PeterWijers
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

hello bhagia,

I did sent the full code to you just now.

Good luck with it and greetings.

Peter

AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Hi Peter,

Thanks so much for sending community members the full code. You may have tried already, but you can "Upload a file" in the "Actions" box in the right nav of the community landing page to post the code in a separate thread (maybe link to this thread for reference). Just a thought rather than sending it individually several times over.

, and I'm so glad this information is helpful. Due to security reasons, I'd like to edit out your email addresses from this thread. Email address harvesting is becoming more common, and posting your address in a public forum like this puts you at risk. I hope you don't mind my taking out your emails.

Schumann, I know you still need the code. Peter, if you're having trouble uploading it through the "upload a file" method, I can direct message you Schumann's email.

Best,

Anna

PeterWijers
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hi Anna,

I agree with you regarding the security issue. (Never thought about it in this way)

Please sent me the last email address so I can sent him the code.

I will try to upload the code as mentioned by you at a later moment.

Greetings Peter.

Schumann
SAS Employee

Hi Peter,

Could you send the full code to me as well?

Thanks,

David

FriedEgg
SAS Employee

In the absence of PROC GEOCODE, and as already mentioned, an option is to utilize Google's Mapping API for geocoding.  I believe you are given a daily grace of about 2,500/day.  Here are links to two implementations, one using PROC GROOVY and another using PROC FCMP.

An interface for using Google Geocode API with PROC GROOVY in SAS

Another implementation of using Google geocoding API in SAS, this time using PROC FCMP

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 19 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 9 in conversation