BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
arefalcharbaji
Calcite | Level 5

Hey everyone,

I want to make financial statement in SAS Visual Analytics. But i dont know which object i can use.

I used crosstab but i get the variables in vertical sight, but i want to have it in Horizontal sight. will add a pic descriping an example of what i want to make in SAS Visual Analytics. this is a balance sheet and i also want to make a prfit and los and cashflow statement.

For more information am using SAS Visual Analytics 7.4

Thanks for your helpCapture1.JPG

1 REPLY 1
SASKiwi
PROC Star

The only way I think you are going to get the level of customisation you require is to create a SAS stored process perhaps using PROC REPORT to get the layout you want (or any other PROC or DATA step code). The report itself will not be dynamic but you will be able to apply filters to get the slice of data you want.

This link is a starting point to working with stored processes in SAS VA: http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/vaag/69958/HTML/default/viewer.htm#p0x3cm87j971dun11jt9a...

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation