BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

I hope you’ll make plans to attend SAS Explore 2023, Sept. 11-14 in Las Vegas. This will be our first global gathering in years! Similar to SAS Global Forum, SAS Explore will include 100+ expert-led sessions, 18+ hands-on workshops, pre-conference tutorials, SAS® certification exams, keynotes, a large Innovation Hub with demos, the popular Kickback Party and so much more. So don’t miss out.

Don’t just take my word for it. Get complete event details.

I’m also reaching out to save you money. Use this promo code UGMEMBERXP23 to discount your registration fee to $995. But don’t take too long to decide – the promo code is available to the first 100 people.

Why attend SAS Explore 2023? 

• Knowledge sharing. Hear from other professionals who have applied unique strategies across a variety of industries and use cases. 
  • Hands-on training. Recognized experts teach the courses and tutorials. Learn about real-world experiences and how to apply those methods and teachings in my role.  
  • Professional development. There will be many opportunities to connect with peers and gain new knowledge. 
  • Customizable agenda. Choose from sessions designed for your job role. 
  • Affordable. Several pricing options to fit your organization’s budget. Early registration (before June 30) and being part of a SAS Users Group means you will get a bigger discount on the cost of registration. 

Need help convincing your boss? Download the email template to get started.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.