BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

I have recreated the form that is used to register or renew your local user group annually. You'll also find it on the right side of the page. Let me know if you have any questions!

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
6 REPLIES 6
stephensloan
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you for reaching out but I don't see the form.

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Hi @stephensloan, can you access this link? https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=XE3BsSU2s0WkMJVSNzoMLyiSOaCSaMlAvKCoGmC838JUN0NG...  

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
LeonardSeitz
Calcite | Level 5
I have chaired the Sacramento Valley SAS Users Group in the past, but it is no longer functional. If you have questions about it reply.
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Thanks for letting me know, @LeonardSeitz

tarheel13
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

can we please start something for FL? I know I'm not the only SAS user here and FL is a large state.

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

FL is definitely lacking a SAS user group that I'm aware of. I encourage anyone in FL who is interested in helping form a UG to review the attached pdf. It gives a great overview on the process. I'm happy to chat about it and help out along the way. It will take more than one person to get this going.